The goal of flower care is to provide hydration and nutrition necessary to allow your flowers to look beautiful and last long. Our flowers are shipped with a plastic free, plant-based hydration wrap.
During shipping, flowers may lose moisture and appear wilted when you open the box. By following the steps below, they will quickly revive themselves and perk up!
- Unwrap and place in water: Use large vases that hold lots of water. In general tap water is just fine, but try to avoid softened water.
- Clean Vases: Bacteria are the enemy of flowers so always start with impeccably clean vases.
- Process the stems: Cut 1/2 inch off the bottom of the stems with sharp shears. Remove all leaves that will be under water before placing flowers in a vase.
- Keep them cool: Keep your flowers in a cool part of the house
- Sunlight and pets: Flowers love the sun in the field, but once in a vase, direct sunlight is very hard on them. Display them away from direct sunlight and pets.
- Flower Food: Most flowers last perfectly well in plain water, but some need extra sugar to allow them to thrive. Flower food is not necessary unless included in your box.